Канада аба ырайы
Canada's weather depends upon the current season prevailing in the country as well as on the area of the country in question. It is a huge country and the weather in the Eastern parts of the country can often be completely different from that in the Western parts. The difference is also attributable to the fact that Canada is a country with two Coasts, six time zones, and a terrain that ranges from pleasant beaches to snow capped mountains, glaciers, and arctic tundra. This necessarily means that the weather is going to be different in different places in Canada at different points of time in the progression of seasons. But as a rule tourists should visit Canada either when the weather is pleasant for such activities as hiking, canoeing, kayaking, etc., or when winter has arrived in the country but it’s not harshly cold yet and winter sports or adventurous activities can still be enjoyed. Alternatively, if you want to visit an urban city it might be easier to visit the country at any point of time. But to help you make your decision as to when is the best time to visit Canada here is a comprehensive weather guide for Canada.
Канадалык аба ырайы аймактар боюнча
The weather across the different cities and regions in Canada depend upon the kind of climate conditions and temperatures that those places experience throughout the year. Far from being cold and snowy everywhere, Canada’s climate is dependent on the various diverse landscapes found in the country.
- Ванкувер жана Виктория сыяктуу шаарлар тажрыйба алышат океандык климат алар Жер Ортолук деңиз менен чектешип, ошентип алышат кургак жай. Ottawa, Montreal, and Toronto also have жайкы жай and Vancouver’s winters are quite mild compared to other big cities in Canada.
- Тоолуу аймактар сыяктуу Британская Колумбия contain areas with different and varying elevations which means that temperatures and climate conditions in different mountainous towns can differ. For example, coming right after the warmer areas of Vancouver and Kamloops, the mountain passes of Southern British Columbia surprise people with their Субарктикалык же Субальптик климат. Бирок, Британ Колумбиясынын жээги has heavy rains but moderate summers and winters.
- Inland regions such as southern Ontario and Quebec experience continental climate. The summers are hot and humid and the winters cold and snowy.
- Борбордук Канада жана Түндүк Канада, of course, experience arid Arctic and Subarctic climates in their тундра like terrains. The climate conditions are often severe here, with only very brief summers, which is why these are not the most densely populated regions of Canada.
Ар кандай мезгилдерде Канададагы аба ырайы
What kind of weather different areas in Canada are experiencing depend also on the season that is currently playing out in the country. Canada has four well defined seasons, spring, summer, autumn, and winter.
Канадада кыш өлкө боюнча суук, бирок кеңдиктерге жана рельефтерге жараша өзгөрүлүп турат. Ванкувер сыяктуу жээктеги шаарларда кыш жеңилирээк 4 градус Цельсияга чейин ысыйт бардык жерде температура нөлдөн төмөндөйт. In flatlands such as Montreal, Toronto, and Ottawa temperatures drop around -20 degrees Celsius. It is the Канаданын түндүк региондору эң көп кычыраган жана кышы катаал аймактар. Канадада кыш мезгили декабрь айынан февраль айына чейин, кээде март айына чейин созулат. Эгерде сиз суук аба ырайына каршы болбой, кышкы спорт оюндарынан жана Канада сунуш кылган көптөгөн кышкы фестивалдардан ырахат алууну кааласаңыз, анда ноябрь айынын аягында же декабрда өлкөгө келишиңиз керек.
Top 03 Places to Visit in Canada During Winters
- Rideau Canal - Winters in Canada are almost incomplete without visiting the Rideau Canal as it is one of the largest skate aways in Canada.
- Churchill - To make the most out of the Canadian Winter, Churchill should be visited to spot polar bears in the wild and experience the tranquillity of the Winters.
- Ванкувер - During Winters, Vancouver, an already beautiful city in Canada, becomes even more lively and pleasant as tourists get offered to try some of the most lip-smacking seafood dishes in the world along with a splendid dining and shopping experience.
Spring in Canada lasts from March to May, although it arrives during February itself in western coastal regions and many other regions see it only after April. The Бул айларда температура нөлдөн жогору көтөрүлө баштайт, going as far as 10 degrees Celsius. In places like Alberta and high altitude regions such as Banff and Whistler are still quite cold but everywhere else it is only chilly. The tourists who are visiting the country from regions with warmer climates are the ones who especially find it chilly, but it is the season that experiences the most pleasant weather in Canada otherwise and hence is a nice time for tourists to visit the country, especially the month of May. It is the best time to go to national parks, lakes, and valleys, and enjoy such outdoors recreational activities such as fishing, golfing, hiking, canoeing, camping, etc. You can also enjoy bird watching as this is the канаттуулар үчүн миграциялык мезгил.
Top 03 Places to Visit In Canada During Spring
- Ottawa, Ontario - To enjoy the picturesque tulips in full bloom and take part in the Canadian Tulip festival during spring in Canada, there is no better location than Ottawa, Ontario.
- Banff National Park, Alberta - Another great location to visit during the Spring season in Canada is the Banff National Park where tourists can experience the beauty of Lake Louise as it shines in the radiant shade of turquoise on a cool sunny day.
- Ниагара шаркыратмасы - Witnessing the magnificent sight of iced frozen waters flowing in rivers and waterfalls during Spring is best done in the Niagara Falls.
Канадада жай июль айынан августка чейин созулат жана Канададагы жогорку мезгил менен жыл бою өлкө жылуулукка дуушар болот. Toronto experiences higher temperatures whereas Vancouver and other temperate regions experience somewhat lower temperatures and the weather begins to cool there during late August. But otherwise it is perfect almost everywhere in Canada during these months and that is why it is the summer season during which the most number of tourists flock to Canada. There are many things you can do in Canada during summer such as biking, water sports, camping, etc, and you can visit such places as Niagara Falls, the Rockies, national parks, and the cities of Toronto and Montreal.
Top 03 Places to Visit In Canada During Summers
- Victoria - Victoria is one of the greatest summer locations in Canada as it is a coastal city perfect for experiencing Canadian culture and delectable cuisine.
- Saskatoon - During Summers, Saskatoon is a must visit location in Canada as it has wonderful national and amusement parks to enjoy with the entire family.
- Prince Edward Island - The Prince Edward Island is a top summer spot in Canada as tourists can enjoy the magnificent red sand beaches and indulge in thrilling outdoor activities such as golfing, kayaking, boarding, etc.
Сентябрдан октябрга чейин Канадада күз болуп саналат, ошондой эле Индия жай. The temperature starts lowering in differing degrees after the summer months, especially making the evenings chilly, but otherwise the weather is pleasant with crunchy leaves falling everywhere. It’s a good time to visit the country if you want to avoid the crowds of tourists that are present in summer and also experience pleasant weather before the cold of winter sets in. You can still go hiking, go to such tourist destinations as Niagara Falls and certain national parks, visit small and quaint Canadian towns, or the cities of Quebec and Montreal.
Top 03 Places to Visit in Canada During Autumn
- Bobcaygeon, Ontario - The beautiful town of Bobcaygeon in Ontario is an ideal location to start experiencing the unique experience of Autumn in Canada as it is a town surrounded by dense forestry and scenic landscapes.
- Jasper National Park, Alberta - There is no better place than a National Park to experience the majestic beauty of vibrant Autumn colours and the Jasper National Park situated in Alberta is the perfect example.
- The Okanagan Valley, British Columbia - Located in mountainous regions, the Okanagan Valley is well-known for its - 1. Rolling hills. 2. Lakes. 3. Vineyards.